VDO RoadLog Office is the online tool for compliance reportng and fleet management that works with VDO RoadLog ELD.
To sign up for VDO RoadLog Office, you’ll create an e-commerce account at shopvdo.com as well as an account on the VDO RoadLog Office platform.
Follow the instructions below to set up your accounts.
1. Go to www.shopvdo.com.
2. Choose either the United States or Canada based on where your home office is located. This will take you to the home page for your country on www.shopvdo.com.
3. Click on “Create a ShopVDO Account.”
4. Complete the registration form and the “Captcha” and agree to the terms. Then click on “Register.”
5. You’ll see the “Thank you for your registration” screen.
6. An email will be sent to you from email@example.com. Open the email and click on the link provided to create a password. You’ll be taken to the “Set password” screen. Create your password, and be sure to save the password someplace safe. Do not save the password only on your computer.
When your password is accepted click “Save password.” You have now created a ShopVDO account.
7. You’ll be taken to the “Please complete your information screen.” Complete any additional information required, including an alternate delivery address, if you have one. When complete, click on “Complete registration.”
8. You’ll be taken to the shopvdo.com home page. On the left-side navigation, click “RoadLog.”
9. Next, click on “Office.”
10. From the “Office” page, choose the level of service you wish to activate, as well as the number of subscriptions you’ll need, and click “Add” to add it to your cart.
11. Check that you have selected the level of service you want and the number of subscriptions you’ll need, and if correct, click on “To Cart.”
12. You’ll be taken to the “Cart”page. Check that your order is correct, and if it is, click on “Checkout.”
13. You’ll be taken to the “Delivery address” page. If your delivery address is different from the address you entered when you created your account, click on the button for “Different delivery address,” and complete the delivery address information, if required.
When ready, click “Continue.”
14. You’ll be taken to the RoadLog Office information screen. Compete all required information including your company registration number and company regulation. Create a Username and Password.
NOTE: This will be your user name and password for RoadLog Office, and it can be different from the password you used to create your account for shopvdo.com.
When all information, including the “Captcha” code, is complete, Click “Register.”
15. You’ll see an update to the “RoadLog Office information” screen. Enter the Serial Number and the SIM ICID for your RoadLog ELD.
NOTE: If you want to skip this step, you can check the box next to “I want to skip this step.”
However, your RoadLog Office subscription will not be active until you come back, log in, and complete this information.
NOTE: If you’re not able to click into the fields for Serial Number and SIM ICID, reload the page and try again - reloading should fix the issue.
When completed, click “Save and continue with payment.”
16. You’ll be taken to the “Payment method” page. Click “Use Credit card.”
17. Complete the required credit card information and click “Use this credit card.”
NOTE: Be aware that nothing physical will be delivered when completing the sign up; you are purchasing a RoadLog Office online subscription.
18. You’ll be taken to the “Order summary” page. Check that all the information displayed is correct and complete. NOTE: Charges shown may reflect costs for a partial month’s billing.
When ready, click “Buy now.”
You have now activated your RoadLog Office account, and your credit card will be charged on a monthly basis.
19. If you entered your Serial Number and SIM ICID, your RoadLog ELD is also now activated. Check your email for a new message from firstname.lastname@example.org. It will include instructions for your next steps. Follow the instructions in the email. We advise that you also watch the tutorial videos also provided in the email.